- This event has passed.
Creating a show – Level 5
Tuesday 17 August @ 17:00 CESTDKK1795
You can only purchase 1 spot in the course at the time as we need contact info for each individual participant.
Creating a show – Level 5 Course
Here is where everything you’ve learned in the previous courses starts to come together and fall into place. You will hone your scene work, develop show formats and how to craft a show as a team – both short-form and long-form, considering the technicalities of performance (such as tempo, scenic variety, and stage picture) as well as creative decisions (themes, characters, and formats). You also have the opportunity to showcase your newfound skills on a regular basis before a very friendly audience at nICCe Sundays.
Level 5 is also preparation for auditioning for the ICC Talent Pool if you are interested in further developing as a performer.
- how to do short form & long form shows in the same way as ICC main stage shows
- sustaining scenes and characters
- stagecraft skills; projecting, presentation and hosting
- to build your stage confidence with exercises and side coaching from the teacher
- how to further grow as a performer through individual feedback
All our standard courses run for 8 weeks with 1 class/week lasting 2 hours. Classes are either in the evening on weekdays or during the day on weekends.
Included in the Creating a show course are the following:
- 2 free show tickets if you use our Early Bird deal.
- A field trip with your fellow students and teacher to see a show at the theatre.
- An ICC Student card that gives you free entrance to nICCe Sundays’ shows and discounts at the bar at the ICC Theatre.
Read more about our course FAQ here
Teacher: Marius Lathey
Dates: August 17th, 24th, 31st, September 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, October 5th
Time: Tuesdays 17:00 – 19:00
Field Trip: The Fallen Sundays 25/09/2021
Location: ICC Theatre, Frederikholms Kanal 2, 1220 Copenhagen
Want 2 FREE show tickets when signing up for the course? – then take advantage of our Early Bird deal*. Just sign up 2 weeks before the course start date.
*The Early Bird coupon code will be e-mailed to you once you’ve signed up for the class.
All of our courses are conducted in a safe and very supportive way by our experienced ICC teachers. All ICC improv courses are conducted in accordance with current government guidelines in regards of covid-19.Check out the ICC Course FAQ for more info.
All participants are kindly requested to bring personal water from home for all classes.