The Ensemble – Level 3
Monday 26 July @ 10:00 - 16:00 CESTDKK1595
You can only purchase 1 spot in the course at the time as we need contact info for each individual participant.
The Ensemble – Level 3 Summer Intensive Course
One of the most important aspects of the ICC philosophy is focusing on creating a group mind, working as an ensemble, being on the same page! An Improv comedy show is only as good as the team who performs it. The ICC’s Ensemble course concentrates on developing what is called the ‘hive mind’: a thorough understanding of how your group functions together. You will develop communication, empathy and adaptability skills – all for the benefit of the group’s performance.
- when to lead and when to follow
- to trust the group decision making process
- how to expand and build upon ideas as an ensemble
- to think and react quickly and instinctively
- the basics of show structure
All our summer courses run for 4 days with 1 class/weekday lasting 5 hours.
Included in The Ensemble course are the following:
- 2 free show tickets if you use our Early Bird deal*.
- A field trip with your fellow students and teacher to see a show at the theatre.
- An ICC Student card that gives you free entrance to nICCe Sundays’ shows and discounts at the bar at the ICC Theatre.
Read more about our course FAQ here
Dates: July 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th
Time: Monday to Thursday 10:00- 16:00
Showcase: nICCE Sunday 8th August
Location: ICC Training Center, Løngangstræde 37b
Want 2 FREE show tickets when signing up for the course? – then take advantage of our Early Bird deal*. Just sign up 2 weeks before the course start date.
*The Early Bird coupon code will be e-mailed to you once you’ve signed up for the class.
All of our courses are conducted in a safe and very supportive way by our experienced ICC Teachers.
A Corona Pass will be required to enter the class along with a valid picture ID. When moving around the venue you will need to wear a face-mask. Check out the ICC Course FAQ for more info. All ICC improv courses are conducted in accordance with current government guidelines in regards of covid-19.
All participants are kindly requested to bring personal water from home for all classes.