The ICC Theatre does its best to ensure that all the information on its website is current and accurate. However, mistakes can occur in case you come across any mistakes please contact email@example.com
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, resold or refunded other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable point in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices are distracting to other audience members. Please ensure they are switched off.
- No Food and outside drink may not be brought into the venue.
- Only in case of a canceled show a refund is possible.
- Changes in the show line/content is not considered a cancelation.
- Purchase of a ticket means you consent to filming, photography and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- Due to the nature of the improvised shows some content can not be guaranteed to be suitable for minors or very politically correct people. However we aim for such content to be dealt with in a creative, intelligent manner and never in the spirit of hurtfulness or mockery.
- ICC Theatre does not offer group discounts on show tickets.
Classes and Workshops
- Students must be 18 years old. (16 and 17 year olds need permission from a parent in writing.)
- Student agrees to pay full tuition price for the course. Placement is not secure until payment is received.
- Students are expected to see live improvisation performances at the ICC Theatre during the duration of their course.
- Students must be on time for class.
- Students agree that they will be held financially responsible for the total amount of the course tuition should they decide to drop the course at any time.
- Students agree that they are able to withdrawal from a course within 7 days to the start of the first class and receive a full refund minus a 110 kr administration fee.
Students agree to adhere to the expected behavior outlined in our code of conduct.
Every student of the ICC Training Center has a right to learn and practice his or her craft in an open, non-threatening, creative environment. The ICC Training Center is strongly committed to fostering a sense of community and all students, teachers, and administrators should respect each other as peers in this community.
The ICC Training Center considers itself a forum for the open exchange of ideas. All students have the right to express themselves without a fear of censorship or judgment. Exploration of content dealing with race, gender, sexuality, etc. is allowed, although we aim for such content to be dealt with in a creative, intelligent manner and never in the spirit of hurtfulness or mockery.
If a student is ever uncomfortable with the subject matter displayed, performed or referenced or is given an assignment that makes them uncomfortable, they may choose not to participate.
In order to create an open, non-threatening, creative environment, students are asked to agree to certain ground rules in regard to class conduct before enrolling in a class.
Inappropriate class conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Consumption of drugs, alcohol, or use of tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) during class
- Wanton destruction of physical class space, which includes but is not limited to the walls, chairs, lights, doors, and other Training Center property
- Inappropriate verbal, physical or sexual conduct with others students or the class instructor.
- Bringing uninvited guests to class
- Additionally, students are asked to help foster a creative and supportive learning environment without distractions.
- All workshops are non refundable
- ICC is not reliable for any injuries or damages on material and personel that might happen during the workshops
- ICC can not be held reliable for any financial issues that might occur that should prevent the workshops from happening
- ICC Wishes you an awesome class and/or workshop!
Since long form thrives off of support, students are asked to support their fellow classmates while in class by abstaining from eating, writing or reading text messages, using cellular phones, or talking while fellow classmates or teachers are talking.
Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated and will result in suspension and removal from class without refund.
In the event of any dangerous, criminal, or violent behaviors at the Training Center or related facilities this will result in termination. Termination is final and the student will not be permitted to take any further classes at the ICC Training Center.
In the unlikely event a teacher is prevented in e.g. arriving in Copenhagen and the workshop had otherwise to be canceled. ICC will provide a substitute teacher of as similar level as possible in order to still run the workshop as planned.
In the unlikely event there is a low number of signups for a class ICC have the right to reschedule the class for a later start date in order to make sure there is enough participants in the class for all participants to benefit from it.
Participation in a ICC Class & workshop means you consent to filming, photography and sound recording which may include you and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.